Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #41
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy Humpday everyone!!!!
    No wait. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] It's not Humpday yet!
    It's still Two-Fer Tuesday night. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    No wonder I'm so tired! I haven't slept yet! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #42
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NOW it's HumpDay! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size=1>Have</font><font size=4>yourselves</font><font size=6>a</font><font size=4>great</font><font size=1>one!</font>
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #43
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well...one thing for sure...
    It's not HumpDay any more...
    It's Thirsty Thursday
    and so I think
    until it's Friday
    it's time to drink
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #44
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're almost to the 3 day weekend!
    Happy July everyone!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, I'm right now, on an 8 day holiday. Hee, Hee... And getting ready for a 4th of July [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] here at my house with YES, you guessed it. MeluvUlongtime, Meso******,MewantUsooobad, Babe-in-High_Heels, Luscious, Hot,hot,hot, ETC... Oh baby what fun. see ya in the am. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 10:56 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  6. #46
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    And finally it is Free Lunch Friday!
    This upcoming three day weekend is sooooo welcome, 4 sure!
    I wish I had 8 days off like NYJ and her poolside [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] girls!
    That's life though. Ya takes whats you gets!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #47
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a safe 4th holiday gang.
    Ah some brats cooked in beer!!, some string cheese on the CD player [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    (I DREAM OF A ANGEL & BEAUTY) by Eric

    Sailing to an Island with a cool breeze and a hand full of hair in my hand.
    Waters wind sand and sky so clear. Could it be a voice I hear.
    A beauty in the distances I see. She's the one. dreams are made of.
    Her Golden hair and eyes that share and stair with beauty.
    Is she alone or waiving to me? Or could it be just a dream.
    Angels are made from clouds from heaven. For she has a halo.
    But a rock star she Is. actress and artist with beautiful carvings.
    She can imagine the shape. And carve it with style like no other.
    For now I fall back in my boat awaken to this Island.
    Was this all a dream? Or am I hoping it was for real.

    Everyone have a Great 4th

    But only C/C holds the keys to the gate to the castle of my heart.Eric


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    "I've missed all my friends [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    on the beloved message board
    Your thought and warm wishes
    the love that was poured [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    So without sounding sappy [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    I wish you a Happy...(4th of July )!!!

    God Bless You all [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    &

    God Bless America !

  10. #50
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We MISS you too sweet [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Have a safe and HAPPY 4th of July everyone! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic